The event, co-organised by the Ministry of Planning and Investment, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and the Ben Tre People’s Committee, was to review activities in the national target programme on building new-style rural areas in 2011-2020 and the allocation of resources and budget for the programme.
In addition, 76 districts of 34 provinces and centrally-run cities nationwide received recognition for meeting all criteria of the programme.
Notably, the northern province of Nam Dinh, the southern provinces of Dong Nai and Binh Duong and the central city of Da Nang have 100 percent of their communes earn the title.
The National Target Programme on New-style Rural Area Building, initiated by the Government in 2010, sets 19 criteria on socio-economic development, politics, and defence, aiming to boost rural regions of Vietnam.
The number of criteria was increased to 20 in 2015.
The list of criteria includes the development of infrastructure, the improvement of production capacity, environmental protection, and the promotion of cultural values.-VNA
- Self Storage Employment Opportunities In Rural Areas - A Source Of Steady Income
- Satellite Internet is the Answer For Rural Areas
- Tips For Good Communication Between Your New Country Neighbors
- Growing Dreadlocks As Your New Style Statement
- New Style Sonic Wave From Aerosoles
- Thinking of a New Style? Hair Extensions Are Your Answer
- Getting Motivated to Meet Someone New After the Breakup
- Satellite Internet Service For Rural Areas Connects Even the Most Remote Users
- Solution Needed For Doctor Shortage In Rural Areas
- Satellite Television in Rural Areas