close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for June 26 Fox News Flash top headlines for June 26 are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com SEOUL, South Korea – North Korean and U.S. officials are holding “behind-the-scenes talks” to arrange a third summit between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on the fate of the North’s expanding nuclear arsenal, South Korea’s president said, four months after a second meeting between the leaders in Hanoi collapsed without any agreement. There have been no public meetings between Washington and Pyongyang since the breakdown of the Hanoi summit. But the prospects for a resumption of U.S.-North Korea diplomacy have brightened since Trump and Kim recently exchanged personal letters. Trump called Kim’s letter “beautiful” while Kim described Trump’s as “excellent,” though the contents of their letters have not been disclosed. FILE: North Korean leader Kim Jong Un reads a letter from U.S. President Donald Trump. (Korean Central News Agency/Korea News Service via AP) In a response Tuesday to questions by The Associated Press and six other news agencies, South Korean President Moon Jae-in said that Trump’s and Kim’s “willingness to engage in dialogue has never faded” and that their… Read full this story
- Pompeo says North Korea talks 'very productive', progress made on timeline of denuclearisation
- Both sides seek to 'clarify' on denuclearisation as Pompeo holds second day of North Korea talks
- Pence drops key US demand for Trump-Kim summit
- Pompeo insists North Korea talks 'very productive'
- White House on North Korea talks: 'We will see'
- U.S.-North Korea Talks Stumble as Pyongyang Knocks Pompeo Effort
- North Korea timeline: From Trump's inauguration to now
- North Korea: US not adhering to its side of the bargain since Trump-Kim summit
- John Bolton says North Korea failure to meet commitments requires second Trump-Kim summit
- Trump says North Korea talks 'going well', lashes out at critics
North Korea, US in talks for 3rd Trump-Kim summit, Seoul says have 327 words, post on www.foxnews.com at June 26, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.