The competition is organized with the aim of encouraging the spirit of startup and innovation in the field of Internet of Things (IoT) among young people and the startup community in Vietnam, and at the same time support the incubation of IoT firms.
Through the competition, young intellectual people and startup community can get access to technological development trend and the market’s real demand from technology developer as well local and foreign enterprise association.
|Photo for illustration|
According to Le Bich Loan, acting president of the SHTP, the format of the competition has been changed from previous editions. Specifically, several big companies such as Intel, Here.com, Dien Quang, Lap Thanh and Acis have put up challenges for competing startups based on their own development demand.
Besides prizes totaling over VND 500 million (over USD 21,380), winning startups will receive support during their experiment of products and sign contracts with enterprises proposing the products.
First held in 2016, the IoT Startup competition has attracted more than 240 projects so far. Following their participation in the event, many startups have successfully called for investors.
- Chinese firm seeks infrastructure construction cooperation with HCM City
- Send us your best snaps! Post photography competition launched
- British Airways launches European city breaks from £99pp but be quick
- Vietnam Cafe Show 2018 to open in HCM City
- VIETWATER and RE & EE Vietnam 2017 open in HCM City
- Pacific Take A Stand Video Competition Launched
- Design competition launched for Harlesden’s artists to create banners for all to see
- Competition launched to name Suffolk Show's 'poster pigs'
- Global competition launched to find solutions to plastic waste
- Art competition launched to mark Holocaust Memorial Day