|Rear Admiral Pham Van Vung (L), Political Commissar of the Vietnam People’s Navy, and Sen. Lieut. Gen. Miao Hua, Chairman of the Chinese Central Military Commission’s Department of Political Work (Photo: VNA)|
The delegation has so far paid a courtesy call to Sen. Lieut. Gen. Miao Hua, Chairman of the Chinese Central Military Commission’s Department of Political Work and held talks with Vice Admiral Qin Shengxiang. The Vietnamese officials also visited the Dalian Maritime University.
At these meetings, both sides acknowledged that the cooperation and friendship between the Vietnamese and Chinese armies and navies have grown robustly in the past time, becoming an important pillar in the two nations’ relations.
They agreed to further strengthen the ties based on tackling disagreement in line with common conceptions of the two Party, State and army leaders to sustain security, peace, and stability in the region.
The delegation was also informed on China’s experience on Party-related work, particularly political education in the country’s army and navy.
The sides said they will continue boosting cooperation and experience exchange in carrying out Party-related and political work in their navies.
- Another Iranian high-ranking official contracts coronavirus as death toll surges to 77
- Wuhan coronavirus virus spreads as China scraps New Year celebrations
- China and Japan's relationship is thawing in the time of coronavirus
- The Democrats' delegate rules, explained
- Rights protesters, China supporters greet President Xi in Seattle
- OIC delegation to visit LoC; get briefing on Indian ceasefire violations
- Virus cases spread outside China
- China Coronavirus Cases Rise Again; 65 More On Cruise Ship In Japan
- Safety first! Prince William dons a high-vis jacket as he learns how to operate an excavator simulator on a visit to a sustainable building materials business in Nottinghamshire
- China sentences Swedish book publisher Gui Minhai to 10 years
- U.N. rights boss expected in China, including restive Xinjiang region, this year: envoy
- UN demands ‘unfettered access’ for China Uighur region visit
- China struggles to revive manufacturing amid virus outbreak
- Coronavirus unites a divided China in fear, grief and anger at government
- China's epidemic strategy averted many more cases: WHO expert
- Trump India visit LIVE: US President offers Kashmir mediation offer
- China Winning Over US, Europe in the Global Race for Africa – Analysts
- India’s biggest naval exercise, Milan put off amidst coronavirus scare
- The China Factor: Why the US needs India
- Namaste Trump LIVE: Melania to visit Delhi govt school
High-ranking naval delegation visits China have 405 words, post on english.vov.vn at June 13, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.