The portal will publicize all educational facilities’ services licensed by the Department in the city to facilitate people in searching information and service providers.
The move also helps local administrations, unions and residents to supervise and inspect educational facilities’ activities.
Presently the Department provides information of 407 foreign language and IT centers, 261 extra classes out of teachers’ homes, 55 private-owned educational institutions to teach life skills and 249 units to provide information of study abroad.
The portal also publicize the address, telephone number and email and hot line of inspectors in the education sector and synchronize 1,663 schools’ portals.
By THU TAM – Translated by ANH QUAN
- Asian Education Group Launched PM's Fit India Movement From ATHLE
- HCMC proposes to extend school closures until end of March
- West Bengal Class 10 boards 2020: Purported geography paper images viral, authorities say it was from last year
- Poll: Over Half Of Americans Support Education Reform Plan Similar To Warren’s
- BPSC 65th Civil Services: Application begins today. Follow these steps to apply, direct link here
- BPSC 65th Civil Services exam notification released, application for 434 vacancies begins on July 10, check full details here
- As students, we support our striking lecturers in their fight for education
- Pope Francis: Education Is ‘an Ecological Movement’
- Osun reviews its education policies
- Education In Artificial Intelligence Is Key For Youth’s Exploit – Koiki