In the message, Phuc expressed his confidence that PM Narendra Modi and his Government will continue to lead India in development.
He asked the Indian government leader to enhance closer coordination with Vietnam to further deepen the time-honoured friendship and comprehensive strategic partnership between the two nations, in the interest of each country, the region and the world as a whole.
Phuc invited the Indian PM to visit Vietnam again. Modi paid his first visit to Vietnam in September 2016.
- President, PM congratulate Indian cricket team on maiden Test series win in Australia
- Vietnam’s socio economic situation witnesses positive signs: PM
- #10YearChallenge: How the face of Indian cricket has changed in the last 10 years
- NEROCA FC stadium to get floodlights; PM Modi to flag off project
- PM meets foreign leaders on sidelines of WEF
- Sports Vietnamese hail PM’s decision to relinquish 2019 Asiad Meet Le Viet Quoc, a Vietnamese talent at Google
- Sports Vietnamese hail PM’s decision to relinquish 2019 Asiad Vietnam hospital performs successful robot-assisted brain surgery
- Sports Vietnamese hail PM’s decision to relinquish 2019 Asiad Another group filmed picnicking on expressway in northern Vietnam
- With wild-card victory at Indian Wells, Bianca Andreescu’s vision becomes reality
- Sports Vietnamese hail PM’s decision to relinquish 2019 Asiad Vietnam Q1 GDP growth slows; smartphone slowdown weighs on exports