The patient was immediately hospitalised and received treatment at a local hospital.
The centre received an SOS message from a fishing vessel owned by Bui Van Nghia of Binh Chanh commune, Binh Son district, Quang Ngai province at 16:00 on June 15.
In the message Nghia said that a crew member named Le Thao, 56, was suffering a stroke. At the time, the ship was fishing in the waters of Hoang Sa, also known as the Paracel Islands.
Upon receiving news of the incident, the MRCC co-operated with Danang’s 115 Emergency Center to instruct the other crew members on how to provide care for Thao.
After noticing the seriousness of Thao’s condition, a team from the MRCC, along with medical staff of Hospital 199 under the Ministry of Public Security, arrived aboard the vessel just in time to save the man’s life and transfer him to Danang for further treatment.
- The Relationship Between Depression And Strokes
- Stroke is Big, Bad, and Scary But You Give it Its Power!
- Strategies to Avoid Stroke
- Stroke Survivors Secrets - Optimal Health Action Secrets - How to Start Your Day on the "Right Foot"
- British fisherman, 23, died after being bitten by a sea snake while working on an Australian trawler, inquest hears
- Safety and Survival at Sea
- San Francisco Travel - Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39
- Offering The Widest Array Of Hotels On Fisherman's Wharf
- WATCH: Suspect Steals Rare Etching Worth $20K from Art Gallery
- Sea World San Diego Offers a Fun Day Out For the Whole Family