Hanoi (VNA) – Diverse activities will be organised at the Vietnamese Culture and Arts Exhibition Centre from June 28-30 to honour the traditional values of Vietnamese family, and share experience in building the family towards its sustainable development amid the integration process, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism said on June 24.
They are part of the series held in response to the Vietnam Family Day 2019.
As wedding is one of the standout traditional and cultural values of the nation, rituals for weddings of Vietnamese ethnic minorities will be featured at the centre, with Pao Dung singing of the Red Dao ethnic group, Tang cau ritual in the wedding of Black Thai ethnic group, and tying threads around wrist ritual of the Khmer ethnic group, among others as highlights.
Besides, preparations for a wedding will be introduced as well, comprising costumes, jewellery, invitation card, marriage certificate, music and food.
The event will include the “warm shoulder” exhibition, which tells 20 stories about the roles of men in family.
The Department of Library and the National Library of Vietnam will bring to the centre 500 publications about family culture and child protection code.
In addition, the event will raise public awareness of protecting children against violence and abuse through the display of 60 posters, as well as leaflets and materials.-VNA
- 1937 Ford Roadster Pickup – Family Tradition
- Vision Des Flos continues family tradition in Fontwell's richest race
- 1932 Ford Tudor Sedan – Family Traditional Sedan
- In a Sannella family tradition, to the victor goes the colors
- Ford Rangers Forever! It’s a Family Tradition
- Petrolicious Shows You That “El Hemi” Is More Than a Family Tradition
- Lee Munro Carries on Family Tradition of Indian Motorcycle Speed
- Cheltenham Festival tips: Templegate’s best bets for the Champion Hurdle and the rest of day one of the Festival TODAY
- Sports Foreign sports gain popularity in Vietnam Vietnamese Party chief to lead state funeral of former President Le Duc Anh
- Sports Foreign sports gain popularity in Vietnam Sustainability: How a Vietnamese fashion designer redefines “natural” beauty