A company ordered 128 times on such e-commerce platforms as Lazada, Shopee, Sendo to buy some books, and finally all of these orders are fake books. First News Co., Ltd. brought a complaint against Lazada, Shopee, and Sendo for selling fake books Last week, First News Co., Ltd. announced that Shopee, Lazada, and Sendo are abetting the consumption of fake and pirated books violating the law. The company said that an uncountable number of fake books were displayed for sale online. “Fake books look like real books, only people working in this sector could distinguish them from each other by the cover. However, the spelling and grammar of fake books is just horrible. Books on health and medicine especially carry a risk of damaging people’s health,” First News’ representative said. This company’s representative said that they had detected fake books displayed on e-commerce platforms a long time ago. First News has reported to the platforms many times, but saw little interest in return. First News made orders 128 times on e-commerce platforms like Lazada, Shopee, and Sendo to buy some books, all of which turned out to be fake books. Nguyen Van Phuoc, director of First News, said that after… Read full this story
- Trump assails 'fake book' as allies hail 'political genius'
- 8 Books Every Sales Leader in Southeast Asia Needs to Read Right Now
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child script breaks sales records
- Margaret Atwood: The Handmaid's Tale sales boosted by fear of Trump
- JK Rowling's The Casual Vacancy: vast sales, price wars and leaks
- Best Business Books 2017: Marketing
- 12 ‘Must Read’ Books By Black Authors For 2019
- Top 12 'Must Read' Books By Black Authors For 2019
- Book ‘I’m A Brilliant Little Black Boy!’ Turns Into an Animated Series
- Neil Patrick Harris is dapper in gray vest and skinny jeans at signing for second Magic Misfits book
Fake books available for sale on Lazada, Shopee, Sendo have 314 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at June 23, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.