Extending on the success of previous years, the annually European consumer and consumer goods exhibition resumes its role of bridging and harmonising Western and Oriental cultures.
Particularly, for the first time, the EuroSphere 2019 expanded to service industries, assisting Vietnamese people who want to invest in Europe. This year’s event offers free openings to visitors throughout the three days of the exhibition; providing opportunities for Vietnamese consumers to experience “made in EU” products, as well as meet directly with manufacturers to better understand their products and services.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Ambassador Bruno Angelet, head of the Delegation of the European Union to Vietnam, said that EuroSphere 2019 is expected to bring the most authentic European experience for Vietnamese consumers, who are looking for quality products in their life.
According to the Ambassador, with the upcoming European Union – Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), the EuroSphere 2019 will become a firm premise for businesses on both sides.
EuroSphere 2019 will not only be a business bridge between European and Vietnamese businesses, but also a desirable annual destination for Vietnamese consumers. – VNA
- Air medical service debuted in HCM City
- British Educational Suppliers Show opens in HCM City
- Old HCM City buildings opened for visitors
- "Week of Dong Thap Specialities" kicks off at Big C in HCM City
- HCM City aims to accelerate administrative reform
- Plenty of job openings in HCM City
- HCM City International Marathon attracts record entries
- HCM City port welcomes largest-ever container ship
- HCM City theme park set to host Southern Fruit Festival
- HCM City faces rubbish collecting difficulties