The AICTA, an initiative approved at the ASEAN Telecommunications and IT Ministers’ Meeting in 2012, aims to seek and honour creative ICT products and solutions that can be applied in reality, helping promote technological application and enhance trade relations among the ASEAN countries.
It features six award categories, namely public sector, private sector, corporate social responsibility, digital content, startup company, and research and development (R&D).
To send in their entries, organisations and businesses must submit a video (about 2-5 minutes and in mp4 format) and documents introducing their products. All dossiers and materials relating to the products must be made in English and sent to the domestic organising board by July 31.
Vietnam won prizes at the ASEAN ICT Awards in all categories in the previous years. Notably, in 2018, the Da Nang-based Duy Tan University won a silver prize in the R&D category.
The broader participation in the AICTA is a chance to promote Vietnam’s ICT products in the region and the world, thus helping to expand the market for the country’s software products and services.
More information could be found at https://aseanictaward.com.
The award ceremony is scheduled to take place in the framework of the 19th ASEAN Telecommunications Ministers Meeting (TELMIN) in Vientiane in October.-VNA
- Vietnam ICT Summit 2019 officially launched
- Hoi An Memories show receives The Guide Awards 2019
- The stunning entries for the Sony World Photography Awards 2019
- How to vote in the National Television Awards 2019 – what’s the deadline and how can I get tickets for the O2 ceremony?
- Inside Soap Awards 2019 best dressed pictures: Soap stars sizzle on red carpet
- Novaland named corporate excellence winner of Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards 2019
- Chairman & CEO of Far Eastern Group Honored at the Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards 2019
- Brave Britons nominated for Amplifon Awards 2019: Meet the full list of heroes
- Sam Fender wins Brits Critics' Choice Award 2019
- Hoi An Memories honoured during Best Hotels & Resorts Awards 2019