Windsor Plaza is located in HCM City’s District 5, also known as Chinatown, a heritage quarter of old Saigon. — VNS
Windsor Plaza Hotel in HCM City is celebrating its 15th year of providing hospitality service with a host of special offers for guests to enjoy.
From June through August, guests are invited to take advantage of a selection of spectacular restaurant and spa offers as the hotel’s way of saying thank you for your support through the years.
At Cafe Central An Dong, there is a nightly offer where diners can add on free flow wine for just VND150,000++ during the lunch and dinner buffet. Guests can also visit its Flash Sale website to purchase adult buffet tickets for only VND150,000, available to the first 10 persons purchasing from Monday to Friday.
Diners can take in the sweeping views at Top Of The Town Bar & Restaurant and savour the authentic Vietnamese favourites such as grilled pork roll with fine rice vermicelli; shrimp and heart of coconut palm roll; and seabass with sweet and sour sauce, at the attractive price of VND150,000++ per dish.
They can also enjoy an egg tart at Ngan Dinh Restaurant, along with a selection of terrific daily deals. On the occasion, for VND150,000++ per order, guests can choose the daily signature dish such as a 10-piece dim sum combo with one glass of Hong Kong milk tea, available from 7:00am to 2:00pm; and braised Australian abalone with oyster sauce, available for dinner.
A selection of Hong Kong dim sum delights will also be on offer at an unbelievable price of VND15,000++ per piece, from 7am to 2pm.
Located at 18 An Duong Vuong Street in the heritage quarter of old Saigon, Windsor Plaza offers 376 well-appointed spacious rooms and suites, over 1,500 square meters of meeting space, and three award-winning restaurants.— VNS
- Rate addicted to opioids in pregnancy quadrupled in 15 years
- A 15-year-old has been charged in the shooting that left a 7-year-old trick-or-treater in critical condition
- Doncaster is set to mark 70 years of the NHS
- Robert Kirkman's 15-year journey with 'Invincible' is over. Here's his story.
- The pound is about to do something it hasn't done in 15 years
- 15 years of iTunes: A look at Apple’s media app and its influence on an industry
- 15 Years Ago, 'Daredevil' Celebrated Valentine's Day With the Least Sexy Fight Scene Ever
- Alabama deputy on leave after writing homophobic comment on post about 15-year-old’s suicide
- ‘Three suicide attempts and 27 months on a waiting list’: Brave 15-year-old shares her mental ill health struggle
- Wine Pops Its Cork After 15 Years