Thursday May 23, 2019 01:35 PM Whether formal or casual, they’re meant to set the tone for the celebration. Written by Katherine Roth Whether formal or casual, wedding invitations these days are meant to set the tone for the celebration, reflecting the themes of the weddings themselves.Heavier, more expensive papers reflect fancy black-tie weddings. Simple textured invitations with interesting fonts reflect celebrations in a more contemporary style. And florals reveal more classically romantic events, experts say.Destinations“One of the biggest trends we’ve been seeing are printed envelope liners, particularly for destination weddings,” said Rachel Sylvester, lifestyle editor for Real Simple. “So if you’re getting married on a beach, there are liners printed with seashells, or maybe light blue with waves.” Patrick Priore, chief merchant officer at the Chicago-based, design-oriented Paper Source, which has 130 stores across the country, said, “Destination weddings are a huge trend now, and we’re responding with invitations that speak to various destinations, like beach scenes, or mountain vistas, or grapes and flowers for Napa Valley weddings.”ColorsNo matter what kind of celebration it is, couples are becoming more creative with color, experts say.“You often see a color-on-color approach to invitations, with a lot of couples pairing blush pink… Read full this story
- Handmade Wedding Invitations For That Personal Touch
- The Perfect Wedding Invitation
- The Importance of Save the Date Pre-Wedding Invitations
- Bridal Shower Invitations Vs Wedding Invitations
- The Wedding Invitation - Steps For Stress-Free Selection of the Perfect Invitation
- Custom Wedding Invitations Involve Many Choices
- Wedding Invitations - It's Not About What You Say, It's About How You Say It
- Scroll Wedding Invitations - Majestic Scroll Wedding Cards
- Some Tips For Choosing Unique and Stylish Wedding Invitations
- Wedding Invitation Phrases For All Combinations!
Wedding invitations reflect varying styles of celebrations have 293 words, post on www.readingeagle.com at May 22, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.