The Vietnam Jungle Marathon 2019 is scheduled to begin in Pu Luong Nature Reserve in the northern central province of Thanh Hoa on May 25. The Vietnam Jungle Marathon 2019 attracts nearly 1,000 runners This year’s marathon, the third consecutive event held in the area, will see the participation of nearly 1,000 runners coming from 46 different countries. Participants will compete on the 10km, 25km, 42km, 55km, and 70km routes which will take them through lush jungles, limestone cliffs, sloppy hills and rice paddies in Pu Luong Nature Reserve. Participants will run through lush jungles, limestone cliffs, sloppy hills and rice paddies in Pu Luong Nature Reserve. Runners can discover beautiful landscape and meet local people The race will also provide a great opportunity for competitors to homestay with local people and discover the beautiful landscape of Pu Luong and the traditional culture of ethnic people throughout Thanh Hoa province.
- Thanh Hoa man in need of help to continue living
- International Day of Yoga marked in Ninh Thuan, Thanh Hoa
- Four drug traffickers from Laos arrested in Thanh Hoa
- Thanh Hoa organises investment promotion conference this year
- Duc Giang Chemical to develop $521 million project in Thanh Hoa
- Thanh Hoa introduces 4-5-6-6 development model to investors
- Poor student in Thanh Hoa on verge of death due to heart disease
- 14 Thanh Hoa suspected Covid-19 cases
- US ambassador unveils Ho Citadel preservation project in Thanh Hoa
- COVID-19: 14 suspect cases detected in Thanh Hoa, closely monitored
Vietnam Jungle Marathon to be held in Thanh Hoa have 243 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.