The Vietnam Jungle Marathon 2019 is scheduled to begin in Pu Luong Nature Reserve in the northern central province of Thanh Hoa on May 25.
The Vietnam Jungle Marathon 2019 attracts nearly 1,000 runners
This year’s marathon, the third consecutive event held in the area, will see the participation of nearly 1,000 runners coming from 46 different countries.
Participants will compete on the 10km, 25km, 42km, 55km, and 70km routes which will take them through lush jungles, limestone cliffs, sloppy hills and rice paddies in Pu Luong Nature Reserve.
Participants will run through lush jungles, limestone cliffs, sloppy hills and rice paddies in Pu Luong Nature Reserve.
Runners can discover beautiful landscape and meet local people
The race will also provide a great opportunity for competitors to homestay with local people and discover the beautiful landscape of Pu Luong and the traditional culture of ethnic people throughout Thanh Hoa province.
- 12 missing as ship sinks in central Vietnam
- Vietnam expects to export 1.7 mln tonnes of coffee this year
- Vietnam, Japan supreme courts boost cooperation
- Nghĩa to represent Vietnam at World Athletics Championships
- Vietnam wins “World’s Best Golf Destination” for first time
- Vietnam named Asia’s best golf destination
- Hands-on with Rising Storm 2: Vietnam's helicopters, tunnels, and guns
- Four ways Rising Storm 2: Vietnam rises above the competition
- Surviving Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam
- ‘Magicka: Vietnam’ Trailer, Screens, Release Date & Price