Vietnam’s Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (L) and Norway’s Prime Minister Erna Solberg at press conference after talks (Photo: VNA) While in Norway, PM Phuc held talks with host PM Erna Solberg, during which the two sides held that the bilateral trade and investment have yet to match their potential, and agreed to push for the early completion of the negotiations on the free trade agreement between Vietnam and the European Free Trade Association. The two PMs also exchanged ideas on the importance and the need to ensure peace and stability, and to maintain security, safety and freedom of navigation and overflight in the East Sea. All disputes should be settled through peaceful means in line with the international law, the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea 1982 and other related agreements of the region.
- Donald Trump concludes Japan visit and Midwest braces for floods
- Does Norway Have the Answer to Excess in Youth Sports?
- Norway library exhibit features the work of Laurel Vincent
- First Universalist Church of Norway to present 11th annual Earth Day Concert
- Venezuela mediation hits snags in Norway
- IMF Staff Concludes Visit to Liberia
- Rugby: Bhubesi Pride Foundation concludes 2019 Zambia Tour
- Appleton firefighter Mitchell Lundgaard visitation
- USAID Deputy Administrator Bonnie Glick's Visit To Kenya, Rwanda, and Ethiopia
- Athletics’ celebratory homestand concludes with loss to Indians
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc concludes Norway visit have 226 words, post on english.vov.vn at May 27, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.