Home Credit Vietnam launches a new app feature that allows customer to register for a new cash loan within two minutes. – Photo Courtesy Home Credit Vietnam
Consumer financial company, Home Credit Vietnam Finance Company Ltd, recently launched a new loan registration feature on its mobile app, permitting customers to register for new cash loans within two minutes.
The service is available anytime and anywhere with simple procedures. Custumers can receive money within the day, the company said, adding that, with the new service, it has become one of a number of finance companies with the fastest loan registration process in the market.
After installing the Home Credit Vietnam app, new customers can check special loan offers and select the amount, ranging from VND10 million (US$439) to VND40 million ($1,754), and apply for a loan in two minutes.
For Home Credit’s existing customers who are eligible for appraisal, after registration, the approval results will be sent within 10 minutes with the loan amount varying from VND5 million ($220) to VND200 million ($8,700).
If the customer has registered an e-signature with the company and selects disbursement via their bank accounts, the approved loan will be transferred in two hours. Other disbursement methods which the consumers can choose include transfers via MoMo e-wallet or cash receipt.
“As a tech-driven consumer finance company, we are constantly striving to improve our mobile app to increase customer experiences from fast to instant. The launch of online registration features on the mobile app is a significant step in the 100 per cent digitalisation of our Home Credit loan process,” said Dmitry Mosolov, CEO of Home Credit.
After the official launch in March 2017, the Home Credit Vietnam app was warded the “Most popular consumer finance application in Viet Nam” in 2017 and 2018. As of the end of April, the application had nearly 4 million downloads from both iOS and Android platforms.
Home Credit has officially operated in Viet Nam since 2008. The company is now headquartered in HCM City, and has a branch in Ha Noi and eight representative offices in key cities and provinces.
After 10 years of operation, Home Credit has built a network of 9,400 retail outlets in 63 cities and provinces across Viet Nam. – VNS
- Grab introduces new app features, enhanced services for 'Better Everyday' initiative
- This beautifully designed ‘dumb phone’ can only make calls and send texts — and it might be the key to curing our addiction to apps
- Here are all the features coming to your Apple Watch with the huge new software update that’s out today
- Facebook launches Portal device which turns televisions into smart screens and can be used to video chat with friends - raising concerns over privacy
- This couple wants tourists to pay $6 a day to store their luggage with a total stranger
- I tried StyleBee, the ‘Uber for beauty’ startup that will send a hairstylist to your home or office — here’s what it’s like
- Grab, Go-Jek Wage Street Fight for 'Super-App' Supremacy in Southeast Asia
- Leaving the money at home
- Drowning detection at pools, personal alert buttons among new Smart Nation projects
- How to install Google apps on your Mate 30 Pro