Home Credit Vietnam launches a new app feature that allows customer to register for a new cash loan within two minutes. – Photo Courtesy Home Credit Vietnam Consumer financial company, Home Credit Vietnam Finance Company Ltd, recently launched a new loan registration feature on its mobile app, permitting customers to register for new cash loans within two minutes. The service is available anytime and anywhere with simple procedures. Custumers can receive money within the day, the company said, adding that, with the new service, it has become one of a number of finance companies with the fastest loan registration process in the market. After installing the Home Credit Vietnam app, new customers can check special loan offers and select the amount, ranging from VND10 million (US$439) to VND40 million ($1,754), and apply for a loan in two minutes. For Home Credit’s existing customers who are eligible for appraisal, after registration, the approval results will be sent within 10 minutes with the loan amount varying from VND5 million ($220) to VND200 million ($8,700). If the customer has registered an e-signature with the company and selects disbursement via their bank accounts, the approved loan will be transferred in two hours. Other disbursement… Read full this story
- Brits face price hikes at salons, dentists and care homes to cover staff PPE
- Give your home a luxury makeover sitting at home!
- OCBC Bank offers customers login option with e-government app
- Instagram launches Shop with Facebook Pay support
- BluSmart Introduces New Features For Its Customers: Ensuring A Hasslefree Travel
- Here's everything new in the Android 11 Beta
- Peacock Chairman Details What's Working at NBCU's Streamer Ahead of National Launch
- Monzo’s new bank account gives you fee-free holiday withdrawals and credit score checks – but it costs £5 a month
- Apple, Google, Amazon and Facebook bet on gaming. Here's how they've done so far
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 9
Home Credit launches new in-app feature have 311 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 27, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.