Ho Chi Minh City among best budget destinations for the 20s.
“Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam is a great base point to start a Southeast Asian tour. You might recognize it by the old name, Saigon, made famous by the Broadway musical Miss Saigon,” Conservative Daily News wrote.
It is an eclectic, busy city with streets packed with motorcycles and cars. The food is really what makes Vietnam a popular destination. The renowned pho is made of broth with rice noodles, beef is the most popular flavor. Spring rolls, both fried and non-fried, are another staple in the cuisine. Pro tip: the shops and stalls with names such as “Aunty” or “Chi” are usually the best ones.
Koh Phi Phi in Thailand tops the list, followed by Caye Caulker in Belize, Cusco in Peru, Coban in Guatemala, Budapest in Hungary, Havana in Cuba, Tamarindo in Costa Rica, San Blas in Panama, etc.
Earlier, Ho Chi Minh City has been named among best budget-friendly hotspots in the world, according to a list released by New Idea, a long-running Australian weekly magazine published by Pacific Magazines and aimed at women.
The number of foreign visitors to Ho Chi Minh City in the first quarter of 2019 is estimated at 2.25 million, equal to 27% of this year’s target and making up half the foreign arrivals in Vietnam in the period, according to the municipal Department of Tourism.
In 2019, Ho Chi Minh City aims to service about 8-8.5 million foreign visitors and expand the tourism sector by 15 – 20%. Last year, Ho Chi Minh City welcomed more than 7 million foreign holidaymakers.
- VueVoyage uses photography to pick world’s best travel destinations
- Best budget phone: June 2016 Edition
- The best budget laptop you can buy
- Comments for : Best budget Android phones 2017
- Best budget phone 2018: cheap phones for under £200
- The best budget phone 2018: top cheap phones for under £200
- Best budget gaming PC 2018: top gaming desktops for less
- Best budget and cheap phones of 2017
- Cheap laptops 2018: the 10 best budget laptops that (very little) money can buy
- PhoneArena Awards 2011: Best budget-friendly smartphone