Gulf News shortlisted eight holiday destinations for locals ahead of Eid Al Fitr, the Islamic festival marking the end of Ramadan, the holy month of fasting. This year it falls on June 4-5. In Hanoi’s Old Quarter, nostalgic visitors can see how it has expanded from its original 36 streets before going to Dong Xuan, the city’s largest market, Gulf News said. The newspaper suggested taking a cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay, the lesser known neighbor of Ha Long Bay, calling it a must-try experience “with days spent kayaking in the pristine waters and evenings spent dining in hidden caves lit up by a thousand candles.” The UNESCO heritage site of Ha Long Bay is a four hour-drive to the east from Hanoi, Vietnam’s capital city. A cruise ship is seen at Bai Tu Long Bay, the lesser-known neighbor of Ha Long Bay. Photo by Shutterstock/angiang Hoi An, a peaceful town in the central province of Quang Nam, used to be a small rural village but grew into the busiest trading port in Southeast Asia in the 16th century, famous for ceramics and high-grade silk, Gulf News said. Motorbikes are banned from the town center, so a cyclo ride is an… Read full this story
- MP 'convinced' inner bypass route is best option for Ipswich
- Team Trump’s best option: Stop cooperating with Mueller
- Religious Holidays 2019: Complete Calendar For Christian, Jewish, Islamic, Hindu, Buddhist Religions
- Amid protest and surprise, President Trump to host first dinner for Muslim holiday of Ramadan
- Best Places For Halloween 2019: Metro Denver Makes The List
- Fall Foliage Peak Map: When Autumn Leaves Are Best In PA
- When does Ramadan 2019 end in the UK and is Eid today?
- What is the Shawwal moon-sighting committee, how do they announce the start of Eid and who are the members?
- Eid Al-Fitr 2018 Date, Moon Sighting: Things To Know About End Of Ramadan
- When Is Eid Al Adha 2018? Muslim Feast Of Sacrifice Facts, Traditions
Hanoi, Hoi An among best options for Islamic holiday Eid have 332 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 27, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.