The horse race will feature the competition of jockeys from Lao Cai and the neighbouring provinces of Tuyen Quang, Ha Giang and Lai Chau. (Photo: nhandan.org.vn) Hanoi (VNA) – The Bac Ha Plateau Festival will take place from May 31 to June 9 in Bac Ha town, the northern mountainous province of Lao Cai. The highlight of the festival is a horse race, slated for June 7-8 at Bac Ha town’s stadium, featuring the competition of jockeys from Lao Cai and the neighbouring provinces of Tuyen Quang, Ha Giang, and Lai Chau. The festival will also include a street festival, gathering more than 400 artists from communes in Bac Ha district, a bicycle tour through plum-growing areas and flower valley, and a rose and wine fest at Hoang A Tuong Palace. The festival aims to promote the unique cultural value and tourism potential of Bac Ha district to visitors from both at home and abroad, thus lifting Bac Ha as an attractive tourism destination in Vietnam’s northern region. Bac Ha town is famous for its rural market every Sunday, which is not only a trading place, but also a venue for cultural exchange among local people. The horse market is… Read full this story
- Apple’s WWDC 2019 “special event” will take place on June 3
- Reports: Activists Say Warren Has Most Momentum in Early States
- Samsung announces 2018 Galaxy J3 and J7, available 'early June'
- Samsung Galaxy J3 and J7 mid-rangers coming to the U.S. in early June
- Jimmy Carter: The US has 'lost its place' as a leader in human rights
- Siouxsie, Royal Festival Hall, London, June 15 2013
- Latitude Festival 2010 Early Bird Tickets On Sale Now!
- FilmBuff eyes early June kick-off for football doc Pelada
- Motorola Teases Early June Release For Moto Z3 Play
- Tesla employees say the main Model 3 production line has been shutting down early (TSLA)
Bac Ha Plateau Festival to take place in early June have 313 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.