|At the trade fair in 2018 – Photo: atpic.angiang.gov.vn|
The fair has been held annually for 13 consecutive years with the aim of promoting the consumption of Vietnamese goods and the export of Vietnamese products to the province’s neighbouring country of Cambodia and other ASEAN countries.
This year’s fair attracted the participation of 150 enterprises from 13 provinces and cities in the Mekong Delta Region, Ho Chi Minh City, Lam Dong, Dak Lak, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc, Tay Ninh, and others, in addition to enterprises from Cambodia.
Enterprises are showcasing their products in 350 pavilions in the areas of food, household appliances, electrical products, handicraft products, and specialties from Vietnam and Cambodia.
An Giang is a border province adjacent to Cambodia and is one of the important gateways for Vietnamese enterprises to expand cooperation and trade into the markets of the Mekong sub-region countries.
Nguyen Hong Quang, deputy director of An Giang Trade and Investment Promotion Centre, said that the fair has contributed to promoting border trade, creating conditions for Vietnamese goods to penetrate into the Cambodian market.
The fair will also feature various activities including the An Giang buffalo racing festival, entertainment activities, arts performances, exhibitions of agricultural machines, advice on gardening, exhibitions on traditional craft villages and famous tourist sites in An Giang, and others.
The fair will last until May 28, 2019.
- Trade Policy Resources at the International Trade Commission (ITC) and How to Use Them
- Digital Trade Under Investigation by the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC)
- CBP (Customs and Border Protection) Updates Informed Compliance Publication Providing Further Guidance on “First Sale” Requirements
- X2Y Attenuators, LLC v. International Trade Commission: Characterization as “Essential Element” Amounts to a Disavowal of Scope
- Trump Threatens To End Trade With United States' Closest Allies
- Larry Kudlow: Trump-Xi 'Bromance' May Spur China Trade Deal
- Hart-Scott-Rodino (HSR) Rules on Automatic Withdrawal of Filings Re: Trade
- Powerful, obscure law is basis for Trump ‘order’ on trade
- Call for Papers: Trade Facilitation and the WTO
- FINRA Seeks Comment on Proposal Requiring Registration of Associated Persons Who Develop Algorithmic Trading Strategies