Many Vietnamese famous fashion designers are expected to join the event such as Chu Thanh Phong, Nguyen Tien Truyen, Ly Giam Tien along with fashion brands, including Viet Tien, Golden Era by Le Long Dung, Minh Chau long dress, Tiny Ink, Vincie, Bao Bao House and Ivan Tran.
Some fashion designs to be displayed at Vietnam International Fashion Week 2019
International fashion designers like Puglia Region from Italy, Chung Chung Lee from South Korea, Frederick Lee from Singapore and Kit Woo from Malaysia will attend the festival. Particularly, world-renowned South Korean designer Lie Sang Bong will present his latest fashion collection.
Lie first came to the attention of the fashion world following Paris Fashion Week 2002 and New York Fashion Week 2014. A number of his collections have been featured in renowned global magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, W, The New York Times, and Le Figago.
- HCM City to host Vietnam–RoK Culture and Tourism Festival
- Serena conquers fashion week after US Open win
- Serena conquers Fashion Week, love life questions after U.S. Open win
- Dwyane Wade goes backstage during New York Fashion Week (VIDEO)
- Russell Westbrook at Fashion Week makes statement against cancer
- Leah Still struts down runway at New York Fashion Week event
- Russell Westbrook reports live from Men’s Fashion Week in Milan
- Making the Grade: Passes/Fails from International Fight Week
- Don’t miss all the UFC International Fight Week events on FOX Sports 1!
- Gunners defender Sagna claims there is no deal in place with City