Vietnam International Fashion Week 2019 (VIFW) has been set to be held in HCM City on April 11-14. Many Vietnamese famous fashion designers are expected to join the event such as Chu Thanh Phong, Nguyen Tien Truyen, Ly Giam Tien along with fashion brands, including Viet Tien, Golden Era by Le Long Dung, Minh Chau long dress, Tiny Ink, Vincie, Bao Bao House and Ivan Tran. Some fashion designs to be displayed at Vietnam International Fashion Week 2019 International fashion designers like Puglia Region from Italy, Chung Chung Lee from South Korea, Frederick Lee from Singapore and Kit Woo from Malaysia will attend the festival. Particularly, world-renowned South Korean designer Lie Sang Bong will present his latest fashion collection. Lie first came to the attention of the fashion world following Paris Fashion Week 2002 and New York Fashion Week 2014. A number of his collections have been featured in renowned global magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, W, The New York Times, and Le Figago.
- HCM City through lens of local photographer
- HCM City suspends work on non-urgent construction projects
- India Couture Week 2019: Charting the course of couture
- Alexander Wang bids farewell to Balenciaga with a simple but sexy collection at Paris fashion week
- Zoolander returns: Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson bring blue steel to Paris fashion week
- Marvel Studios brings ‘Black Panther’ to NY Fashion Week
- Versace haute couture: Cameron Diaz and Diane Kruger attend the brand's show at Paris Couture Fashion Week
- HCM City’s first metro line trains under final technical check in Japan
- Vietnam Airlines limits the number of passengers on every flight to HCM City
- HCM City: Famous lecturer dies after falling from 14th floor
Vietnam International Fashion Week 2019 to take place in HCM City have 279 words, post on dtinews.vn at April 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.