The Hanoitimes – Also at the show, F1 Vietnam Grand Prix announced the fares for next year’s racing. Rock with F1 racing demonstration in Hanoi tonight F1 CEO impressed with construction pace of Hanoi’s race track F1 helps Hanoi become hi-tech innovative city: British Amb. Audiences in Hanoi were amazed at striking performances by two Red Bull racers David Coulthard and Jake Dennis on Saturday evening in a show to promote the F1 Vietnam Grand Prix. A F1 car performed on the street of Hanoi in the kick-off event. Photo by Nguyen Khanh/Tuoitre. The kick-off event, held at the My Dinh National Stadium Hanoi, saw the first ever drive of F1 cars on a Hanoi street before the official race which is slated to start in April 2020 in the host city. At the event, Coulthard and Dennis behind the wheels performed some eye-catching performances including acceleration and drifts with the 1,000-horsepower F1 cars that impressed thousands of people gathered in the stadium. David Coulthard has won 13 Grand Prix and been honored in the podium 62 times. In May 2018, he wowed the crowd with the drifting and tyre-burning skills in an F1 racing show in HCM city…. Read full this story
- Deputies seeking driver who crashed into spectators at illegal street race in Bellflower
- Hanoi announces Formula One street race starting in 2020
- F1 Festival Zooms Into Miami With Test Runs, Mark Ronson and Diplo
- BC-CAR--F1-Belgian Grand Prix Lineup
- BC-CAR--F1-Belgian Grand Prix Results
- F1 Raceweek: Five the magic number as Hamilton eyes Mexico repeat
- Excitement in the air for Sunday's Enders Insurance Harrisburg Marathon
- In Nascar Europe, Racing and America Share the Marquee
- Can real drag racing in Milwaukee area help with problem on streets?
- Fatal Driving: Two deaths over weekend may be linked to street racing; Colorado Springs police asking drivers to stop
Spectators in Hanoi excited with F1 racing show have 310 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at April 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.