As per the plan, from April 15 to July 10, the health watchdog has been paying visits to vaccine and medical biological product businesses, public and non-public hospitals, medical centers and other units that use vaccine and biological products for prevention and treatment in the city. Supervisions have focused on legal document, human resource, facilities where types of vaccine are stored and implementation of the expanded program on Immunization software. BY MINH VUONG — Translated by ANH QUAN
- HIV vaccine could be available by 2021 as scientists tackling the AIDS-causing virus reveal they are 'optimistic' about three ongoing trials
- Fact check: Can clean coal technology halve emissions within 5 years?
- Experimental Ebola vaccine could be 'game-changer' in Congo outbreak
- HCMC welcomes more than 7.7 million international visitors
- iPatientCare Supports National Influenza Vaccination Week – December 1 through 7, 2019
- ‘End of HIV on the horizon’ as first vaccine could be available by 2021
- Everything I Learned While Getting Kicked out of America's Biggest Anti-Vaccine Conference
- Of Course 'Free Thinker' Jenna Jameson Thinks Vaccines Are Bad
- Tried and true: HPV vaccination shows sharp drop in cancer-causing infections
- The Best Cloud Storage Services that Protect Your Privacy
Ongoing checks of vaccine storage, handling in HCMC have 190 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.