The Hanoitimes – Vietnam is one of the countries having the highest infertility rate in the world. It is estimated that 50% of Vietnamese infertile couples are under the age of 30. Infertility treatment is more and more effective in VN Vietnam has made significant progress in infertility treatment Vietnam currently has about more than one million infertile couples, accounting for about 7.7% of the total, VnExpress reported, citing the Ministry of Health. In vitro fertilization and sperm pumping into the uterus are two methods to assist infertile patients. Photo: Primus Hospital Vietnam is one of the countries having the highest infertility rate in the world. It is estimated that 50% of Vietnamese infertile couples are under the age of 30. Tran Nhat Thang, head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology under the University of Medicine and Pharmacy’s hospital, said 30% of infertility is caused by husbands, 30% by wives, 30% by both and 10% of unknown causes. Women infertility is due to occlusion of two uterine tubes, polycystic ovary syndrome or endometriosis. Childless men often have no sperm due to testicular failure, retrograde ejaculation or obstruction of the insemination system. Some men have weak sperms because of abnormal… Read full this story
- Vietnam, Laos provinces bust cross-border drug trafficking ring
- Quigley takes 3-shot lead over Couples in Cologuard Classic
- Sunny Sweeney Reveals Infertility Struggle and Miscarriage in Raw New Music Video: I 'Can't Give Up Hope'
- Mum shares her heartache over ‘secondary infertility’ as she struggled to conceive a second child
- Dylan Dreyer Expecting Second Child After Miscarriage and Secondary Infertility
- Yoga, pranayama, meditation cures infertility among men: CCMB, AIIMS study
- Vietnam confirms 35th case of COVID-19
- British couple contract virus on flight from Heathrow to Vietnam
- The EVFTA’s grand impacts on Vietnam’s industrial sector
- EVFTA’s grand impacts on Vietnam’s industrial sector
Nearly 8% of couples in Vietnam infertile have 303 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.