At the event, 100 bicycles, five life insurance policies and other gifts, worth VND 285 million in total, donated by AIA Vietnam, were presented to 105 local needy students. This is the second time that AIA Vietnam has held this meaningful “The Journey of Life” program in Da Nang.
|Life insurance policies presented to needy students|
So far 240 bicycles and five free insurance policies have been offered to needy children in the city.
“The Journey of Life” is a program featuring a series of events that AIA Vietnam holds in collaboration with local authorities and the National Fund for Vietnamese Children.
The program started in 2014 and has been implemented nationwide ever since, donating nearly 9,000 bicycles, more than 300 life insurance policies, over 7,000 scholarships, more than 5,000 lifebuoy-school bags and various other meaningful gifts to needy children.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Orangemen drum up support for Children’s Hospice
- Supercar drive supports vulnerable children in Warwickshire
- Most needy children missing out on education aid, UN warns
- Support for children in care still 'insufficient'
- Union holds golf tourney to support Connecticut Children’s
- Children stuck in mental health hospitals for too long – report
- What’s your policy on children? A party-by-party guide
- Plymouth man to climb five peaks for disadvantaged children
- Children's hospice to close
- ‘Postcode lottery’ for children with special needs