The program was an opportunity for cadets from military academies and schools to meet and share their English learning methods, to raise their English language competence as well as to improve quality of English learning and teaching at military academies’ and schools in the coming time.
|At the exchange program|
The highlight of the program were a short video clip reviewing English language teaching and learning at military academies and schools, and exchanges of excellent English language learners of the first training course held by the Department of Military School Management.
During the event, participants enjoyed interesting art performances by cadets. Vietnamese and English songs aroused troops’ enthusiasm and determination to build the nation and the army.
|An art performance at the event|
Over the past time, military academies and schools have fostered education and training, especially foreign language teaching, showing their efforts to train a contingent of personnel meeting requirements of tasks of building a revolutionary, regular, elite, and increasingly modern army and promoting the country’s international integration.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- British Council holds English language teaching workshop
- English language teaching needs serious improvement
- General militaries seek to improve foreign language teaching and learning quality
- Military academy wraps up English Olympic Contest 2017
- Education Ministry to inspect foreign language teaching centers after scandal
- Wanted: Qualified English-language teachers
- Educators urge more training for English-language teachers
- Foreign English language teachers for schools in Vietnam
- New directions in English language assessment in Vietnam
- Vietnamese students safe in blast at Russian military academy