The National Institute for Control of Vaccines and Biologicals (NICVB), the National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology (NIHE), and Zuellig Pharma on April 10 officially announced a project to expand access to vaccines in Vietnam through the use of the eZCooler – an innovative packaging technology that ensures the integrity of temperature sensitive products to the last mile of transportation. John Davison, CEO of Zuellig Pharma, speaking at the meeting The $600,000 project aims to support the Vietnam Expanded Programme on Immunisation (EPI), initiated by the Ministry of Health (MoH) in 1981 with the support of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). The nation’s public health programme has since benefitted millions of women and children. Ensuring the highest standards of cold chain for vaccines will further contribute to the success of the EPI. Under the recently-signed agreement, Zuellig Pharma will contribute the innovative eZCooler, a temperature-controlled packaging solution to maintain product quality during transportation, therefore expanding access to vaccines in the country, particularly in remote areas. Zuellig Pharma will also co-operate with NICVB and NIHE to provide training to employees of the Medical Prevention Departments in six provinces on international standards and Goods Storage… Read full this story
- Everi to Showcase Innovative Financial Technology Solutions and Expanding Interactive Gaming Portfolio at ICE London
- Mold Removal Technology Helps Military Families Who Deserve Better From Negligent Housing Authority In Black Mold Fiasco
- Self-driving Cars Market Innovations, Trends, Technology And Applications Market Report to 2019-2023
- VSAT Antennas Market Innovations, Trends, Technology And Applications Market Report to 2019-2025
- California wildfire season looms: How can technology help?
- Mills re-introduces bill that would expand access to abortion
- Ignore Trump’s rhetoric and expand access to driver’s licenses, activist says
- Patrick Leahy: War legacies and the expanding U.S.-Vietnam partnership
- Teen defies anti-vaxx mom: Research, Redditt helped me get vaccinated
- Momentum Technologies Laboratories expands, adds machinery
Innovative eZCooler technology helps expand access to vaccines in Vietnam have 321 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 17, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.