Lilies have long featured in the lyrics of poems and the atmosphere of Hanoi in recent days has been positively poetic and dreamlike with the fragrance of lilies. These days, at Quang Ba flower market, the flowers shops are full of white and green lilies. Each of these small flower stalls can sell dozens of bouquets a day. For women young and old, the way to preserve the Hanoi lilies season is to pose for photos with this flower. Every April, this flower adorns the streets of Hanoi in a gentle and peaceful way. And the vendors peddling them around the city are now a very specific feature of April in Hanoi./.
- Spotted: Chris Smalling plays shuttlecock on Hanoi street, putting World Cup snub behind
- Documenting Hanoi’s Postwar Evolution
- Hanoi revisited: perspectives from our former ambassador
- Following locals who pick Hanoi’s iconic fruit at night
- Life on the line: the railway people of Hanoi
- Coronation Street dominates British Soap Awards as Lucy Fallon wins two prizes for grooming storyline
- ‘Coronation Street’ Star Nicola Thorp And Piers Morgan Clash In ‘Good Morning Britain’ Sexism Debate
- Greek and Chilean street art adorns campus
- British Soap Awards Winners List: 'Coronation Street' Scoops The Biggest Prize Of The Night
- Coronation Street dominates British Soap Awards as Lucy Fallon bags two gongs
Hanoi streets adorned with lilies have 224 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.