Lilies have long featured in the lyrics of poems and the atmosphere of Hanoi in recent days has been positively poetic and dreamlike with the fragrance of lilies.
These days, at Quang Ba flower market, the flowers shops are full of white and green lilies. Each of these small flower stalls can sell dozens of bouquets a day.
For women young and old, the way to preserve the Hanoi lilies season is to pose for photos with this flower.
Every April, this flower adorns the streets of Hanoi in a gentle and peaceful way. And the vendors peddling them around the city are now a very specific feature of April in Hanoi./.
- Hanoi’s warm reception for President Trump captured by White House photographer
- “Try On Who We Could Be”: Filmmaker and Dancer Lily Baldwin on She Does Podcast
- Lily Cole to star in Harron, Pressman's vampire tale
- Jane Fonda: ‘Get in the Streets’ and ‘Shut Down the Country’ If Trump Fires Mueller
- SXSW: Gallows, Lily Allen, Jamie T, The Gossip, Willy Mason
- IN PICTURES: Up one's street: Five Italian towns with painted murals
- This is how you can remove your home from Google Street View
- Lily Allen sets date for sophomore album
- The Streets To Headline Metro Weekender
- AP Photos: Vietnam capital buzzes ahead Trump-Kim of summit