LaJazzO is the talent school that trains young jazz musicians. Many young German jazz musicians have used this ensemble as a springboard for their musical career.
The young musicians at LaJazzO meet for one-week work phases twice a year during school holidays, with the instruction of their bandleaders Rainer Tempel, Klaus Graf and other renowned lecturers.
Their performances range from contemporary interpretations of traditional pieces to the composers’ own compositions and arrangements.
After Hanoi, LaJazzO will perform in Hue City on April 22. The shows offer free admission.
- World’s biggest orchestra performs in German stadium
- Russian orchestra performs in Syria’s war-scarred Palmyra
- Go inside NYC’s giant jazz party where people pay up to $5000 to relive the 1920s
- Nobel laureate, German literary lion Gunter Grass dies at 87
- The one artist you need to see live this year is a jazz saxophonist — not Kanye West
- PH’s longest running jazz festival now on tour
- Jazz artists and bands to gather at CCP music fest
- The Manila Symphony Orchestra finds new home
- Europe and PH strengthen ties through jazz
- German orchestra in ‘Cross-genre Experience’