Aditya Agarwala of Yes Securities has a buy call on HDFC Life Insurance Company with a target price of Rs 450. The current market price of HDFC Life Insurance Company is Rs 408.30. Time period given by the analyst is two weeks when HDFC Life Insurance Company price can reach the defined target. Agarwala recommended keeping a stop loss at Rs 380. “On the daily chart, the stock has broken out from a trendline resistance joining recent highs triggering resumption of the uptrend in the stock. A sustained trade above 405 with healthy volumes would take the stock higher to levels of Rs 425-450. Further, on the daily chart it has also broken out from an Ascending triangle pattern neckline backed by healthy volumes affirming the bullishness. Moreover, RSI has turned higher making higher lows indicating that bulls are in control in the stock. The stock can be bought in the range of Rs 404-406 for targets of Rs 425-450, keeping a stop loss below Rs 380,” said Agarwala. HDFC Life Insurance Company, incorporated in the year 2000, is a large cap company (having a market cap of rs 81,734.20 crore) operating in the finance sector.
- Sell Havells India , price target Rs 450: Jayesh Bhanushali
- Sharekhan has buy on UltraTech Cement, price target Rs 5,200
- Buy Container Corp of India, target Rs 610: Dolat Capital
- SBI Life, ICICI Pru, HDFC Life shares fall 6-8% after Morgan Stanley cuts price target
- Airtel partners with HDFC Life to launch prepaid plan with insurance cover
- Non-life insurance premium rises 14% to Rs 1.73 lakh crore during Apr-FebFY20
- Share market update: Nifty Financial Services index up; HDFC Life zooms 19%
- Are deaths due to coronavirus covered by life insurance policies?
- Life Insurance Commercial Mortgage Index Steeply Drops in Fourth Quarter
- Advantage of term insurance over other types of life insurance
Buy HDFC Life Insurance Company, target Rs 450: Aditya Agarwala have 300 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at April 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.