Visit The Boston Globe Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Comment on this Scroll to top of page By Lillian Brown Globe Correspondent April 08, 2019 The Super Mega Ultra Giant Mad Decent Block Party Festival is coming to Gillette Stadium on July 20 and 21, and it sounds like it’s going be quite a scene. Billie Eilish, G-Eazy, Major Lazer, and Miguel are slated to headline the festival and dozens of other musical acts — including Pusha T, Dillon Francis, and Rezz — will perform. Gillette announced the festival on Monday. Other attractions include go-karts, paintball, and what’s billed as the “world’s biggest bounce house.” Advertisement The festival will take place inside of Gillette Stadium and just outside it, at Patriot Place. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Tuesday at mdbpfest.com. Lillian BrownLillian Brown can be reached at [email protected] Follow her on Twitter @lilliangbrown. Loading comments…
- Billie Eilish's humble beginnings as mum says she recorded Bond theme in bedroom
- Radio host Michael 'Wippa' Wipfli transforms himself into American singer Billie Eilish with a hilarious face swap app... after previously using it to appear as Kim Kardashian and the Victoria's Secret angels
- Billie Eilish, Dan and Shay Join iHeartMedia’s ‘Why I’m Voting’ Campaign
- Billie Eilish Goes Berserk in Colorful 'Bad Guy' Video: Watch
- Khalid Talks Success Of 'Free Spirit,' Friendship With Billie Eilish & Potential BTS Collaboration: Watch
- Billie Eilish Nabs First Hot Rock & Alternative Songs No. 1 With 'My Future'
- Billie Eilish Wrote & Recorded 'My Future' With Finneas in Just 2 Days
- Billie Eilish Dishes About Her Early Discovery of Childish Gambino, 'One of My All-Time Favorite Creators'
- Billie Eilish On Track For U.K. Top 5 Debut With ‘My Future’
- Billie Eilish, Selena Gomez & More Set for iHeartMedia's 'Why I'm Voting' Campaign: Exclusive
Billie Eilish, G-Eazy, Major Lazer to headline Mad Decent Block Party Festival at Gillette have 300 words, post on www.bostonglobe.com at April 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.