Khanh Hoa (VNA) – Vietnam’s team have won the U19 International Football Championship after beating Thailand 1-0 in the final in Nha Trang city, south central Khanh Hoa province.
As the clocked ticked, Thailand did have chances to get back into the game but were denied by the woodwork and brilliance of Vietnamese keeper Quan Van Chuan, who was named goalkeeper of the tournament.
- Tourism officials expect another big impact from Big Ten Football Championship Game
- 2018 PIAA Class 1A football championship preview: Lackawanna Trail vs. Farrell
- Hotline newsletter: The football championship game should move to Las Vegas, with other major Pac-12 events
- On the move: Pac-12 football championship game needs a new home (Las Vegas and Los Angeles are prime options)
- Big Ten football championship live updates: Ohio State vs. Northwestern score, TV channel, how to watch live stream
- OCVarsity Photos: Thrilling moments, celebrations from the CIF-SS football championship games
- Images: IC Catholic wins Class 4A state football championship
- High School football championships and prep school bowl games on tap
- College Football Championship 2019: Latest Odds for Alabama v. Clemson
- Fryer’s previews and predictions for Friday’s CIF-SS football championship games