Speaking at the event, Brigadier General Aung Zeya, Myanmar’s Military, Naval and Air Force Attaché to Vietnam, reviewed the establishment and development of the Myanmar Armed Forces.
He also affirmed that, the Myanmar Armed Forces wished to strengthen the friendship and comprehensive cooperation with the VPA.
|Major General Ngo Minh Tien speaking at the event|
For his part, Gen. Tien emphasized that in the context of the flourishing bilateral relations between the two countries, the cooperation between the VPA and Myanmar’s Armed Forces have continuously been expanded.
He expressed his belief that the bilateral defense relations will develop more strongly in the time to come, becoming an important part in the Vietnam-Myanmar comprehensive cooperative partnership.
This will also make positive contributions to building the ASEAN Community based on three pillars, especially politics-security, thus fostering peace and stability in the region as well as facilitating the development of each ASEAN member state and the whole community, he added.
Translated by Lam Anh
- InterContinental Hotels Group launches Do Two campaign in Vietnam
- American Workers Injured Overseas Get Compensation Under The Defense Base Act
- Which Martial Art is the Most Effective For Self Defense?
- Getting More Cooperation From Kids
- How to Find a Criminal Defense Lawyer
- A Criminal Defense Lawyer Can Help You Defend Against Murder Charges
- 2008 Missile Defense Technology Trends
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense Explained Part One
- What Do an Umbrella, Insurance, First Aid, and Self Defense Have in Common?
- An Overview of Cooperative Reciprocal Linking Networks