On Wednesday night, Tesla sued four former employees and the self-driving startup Zoox for misappropriation of trade secrets. No, you’re not having driverless-car lawsuit déjà vu—you’re just remembering the time last year when Waymo and Uber settled their own trade secrets case after four days of trial. Tesla’s suit, filed in the Northern California federal district court, alleges that four of its former employees took proprietary information related to “warehousing, logistics, and inventory control operations” when they left the electric automaker, and later, while working for Zoox, used that proprietary information to improve its technology and operations. Tesla says the former employees—Scott Turner, Sydney Cooper, Christian Dement, and Craig Emigh—worked in product distribution and warehouse supervising. It alleges that they forwarded the trade secrets to their own personal email accounts or the accounts of other former Tesla employees. “You sly dog you …” Turner allegedly wrote in the body of an email he sent himself, attaching “confidential and proprietary Tesla receiving and inventory procedures, as well as internal schematics and line drawings of the physical layouts of certain Tesla warehouses,” the company’s lawyers write in their complaint. Model X’s gull-wing doors; and details about the automaker’s “WARP” system, which Tesla… Read full this story
- Joe Biden: Time to Sue Gun Manufacturers
- Tesla Establishes Automation Center In Germany With Grohmann Engineering Acquisition
- Super 8s: Experts reveal secrets of success
- How IoT big data will transform manufacturing automation
- Tesla, pharma, and the state of open source patents
- Tesla Patent Giveaway Feeds Rumors Of Deal With BMW
- What's Behind Tesla's Open Source Gambit?
- Tesla Reaches Deal With Shanghai To Build A Car Factory In China
- Tesla Will Build Huge New 'Gigafactory'
- Tesla Model 3 Electric Vehicle Will Go On Sale In 2017
Tesla sues Zoox over manufacturing and logistics secrets have 300 words, post on arstechnica.com at March 24, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.