Yonhap news agency cited a FSS statement as saying that Yoo Kwang-yeol, first senior deputy governor of the FSS, is on a five-day visit to Indonesia and Vietnam from March 19 during which he discussed issues of mutual concern with his counterparts. In Indonesia, Yoo and Wimboh Santoso, head of the Southeast Asian country’s financial regulator, agreed to bolster cooperation in the sectors of fintech and supervision of cryptocurrencies. Meanwhile, in Vietnam, the FSS official asked his Vietnamese counterparts to lend more support to Korean financial firms doing business there. The RoK has sought stronger economic relations with Southeast Asian nations under President Moon Jae-in’s New Southern Policy.
- Santee Cooper board took expenses-paid lake trips with steak dinners — for decades
- Who Was Bradley Cooper Married To? Jennifer Esposito Shades Ex on Instagram About Lady Gaga Rumors
- Vermont herpetology enthusiast looks for financial help
- RoK’s National Foundation Day marked
- Clash between Vietnam and Indonesia gets venue change
- Why Vietnam for the next Trump-Kim Jong Un summit
- Indonesia's Aceh says wildlife poachers to get 100 lashes
- Indonesia Edible Oils Market – Growth, Trends, Supply, Segments, Key Players, Opportunities and Forecast 2019-2022
- Indonesia Packaged Food Market Insights, Scope, Size, Sales, Overview, Forecast 2019-2023
- Indonesia Gum Market Insights, Scope, Size, Sales, Supply Overview, Forecast 2019-2022
RoK asks Indonesia, Vietnam to boost financial cooperation have 216 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.