The Vietnamese government wishes to make it easier for foreign investors to develop vocational training schools, Photo: Le Toan Decree 15’s Clause 9 stipulating the conditions to establish foreign-invested vocational tranining schools Any project would need to be in line with national planning of vocational training. The investor must obtain at least 1,000 square metres of land for a basic vocational training centre; 10,000sq.m for a secondary-level school in urban areas, or 20,000sq.m in suburbs or rural areas; 20,000sq.m for college-level schools in urban areas, or 40,000sq.m outside urban areas. The foreign investor would be required to possess at least VND5 billion ($217,400) in investment capital to open a vocational training school, and VND50 billion ($2.17 million) and VND100 billion ($4.34 million) to open a secondary vocational training school and vocational college, respectively. Planned training curricula would have to meet requirements of Item 1, Article 34 of the Law on Vocational Education, and not contain content that might threaten national defence and security, propagate religious ideology, or present warped views of history, and cause negative influence on Vietnamese morals, culture, and customs. Vocational training schools would need to make sure that Vietnamese trainees are taught obligatory subjects as per regulations… Read full this story
- Fishing Regulations Relaxed At Hawkeye Pond In Ankeny
- US Buffs Regulation Against Chinese Investment, Industry, and Technology
- Viewpoint | What SEBI needs to do to make your investment advisor more accountable
- Bình Dương Province keen to improve quality of vocational training
- Education secretary announces plans for vocational training
- Can the new foreign investment law level the playing field in China?
- Warren Buffett annual letter to shareholders; 10 investment mantras for investors
- UBS bringing 'the real value of a global investment bank' into China
- Forum promotes Vietnam-UK educational investment, cooperation
- SEBI's consultation paper seeks to strengthen portfolio manager regulations
Regulations relaxed for vocational investments have 303 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at March 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.