The next From Software game will reportedly be a more open world effort from the studio. The rumors of From Software’s next projects, following Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, emerged late last year. This latest rumor suggests Game of Thrones creator George R.R. Martin is involved in the project and will be helping to create the world of the game. The rumors come from Liam Robertson, a source who has proven accurate in the past. Robertson teased the rumors on Twitter before they were discussed in a video on YouTube channel “Spawn Wave.” In the video, the host discusses the information coming from Robertson. The primary point of discussion is the details surrounding an upcoming From Software game published by Bandai Namco. Bandai Namco publishes the Souls series for the studio. This next game will reportedly lean further into being an open world setting. According to “Spawn Wave,” the game will feature different “kingdoms” and the player will be able to choose in which order to explore them. They go on to say that, once you conquer a kingdom, you will receive an ability which you can use in the rest of the game. The second bombshell delivered in the video is… Read full this story
- 'Joey Carbery starts two games at the World Cup'
- Rage 2's crackling combat shines... when its open world allows it
- Huge new store to open at St George's Retail Park
- Ireland must start to shed their 'anxiety' and embrace place in the game's new world order
- Owners of Ipswich software gaming company GTS told to pay up after accounts probe
- Virtual reality gaming centre opens in The Galleries in Bristol
- Bermondsey Dungeons and Dragons board game cafe opens to help young people combat 'loneliness epidemic'
- Leaminton’s first board games cafe opens its doors
- Games developer opening new studio in Leamington
- Welsh Open: World Champion Mark Williams beaten by Zhang Anda
Next From Software game rumored to be open world, involving George R.R. Martin have 321 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at March 28, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.