Dr. John Hwang, chief plastic surgeon of the Korean Beauty Center of Hanoi, talked with VIR’s Phuong Hao about how the Vietnamese health and beauty system needs to be improved to guarantee customer satisfaction. What do you think about the health and beauty service in Vietnam? It has been growing at a fast rate recently. There are many new hospitals and clinics built with the best hardware that is updated almost every month, and some existing centres are already very well equipped in line with global standards and getting bigger every day. However, the service does not always please more well-off customers due to current software procedures. With fast economic growth and a convenient transport system, many richer families who feel unsatisfied with the current medical service in Vietnam can more easily head overseas for better medical service. There is an issue for the Vietnamese government and the Ministry of Health if people spend too much on medical treatment overseas. To help solve this, I think the government should invest in material infrastructure and human resources for the health sector. Some advanced equipment and general skills are still lacking in Vietnam. How do you evaluate the types of service in Vietnam… Read full this story
- Manufacturing sector needs continued links with EU, warns Corbyn
- Wellbeing: Six myths about your gut health that you need to stop believing
- Professor Rafael Bengoa: Outdated health service urgently needs reform
- Transport Minister says sector 'needs radical ideas'
- Health secretary: We need more NHS apps
- Cancer patients lack the mental health support they need
- NHS Tayside’s plan to cut mental health prescription bills criticised
- Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best discounts on Monday including home, garden, beauty, fashion and kids
- Modern Botany: The little beauty brand that could
- Mental or physical health issues mean you're far more likely to be in poverty
Health and beauty sector needs to refine standards have 310 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at March 2, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.