The Global Real – Interhome – a solution provider for real estate services in the US and Australia – has just become the official representative of Lennar in Vietnam.
Lennar is one of the biggest real estate developers in the US. Interhome and Lennar will organise a seminar with the theme “Sharing new views on the US real estate market” on March 23, 2019 in Ho Chi Minh City. This seminar will share information on high-quality property projects, as well as investment opportunities of owning and doing business in US-based properties.
|Lennar has provided more than one million houses to buyers|
The potential in property development in the US is huge and has attracted many foreign investors, especially those from Vietnam.
Global Real – Interhome is a pioneer in providing comprehensive solutions for US-based properties and in being a connection for Vietnamese investors who want to buy properties abroad. Not only bringing about potential property projects which can benefit investors, Interhome also offers legal support to customers to make it easier to buy and lease or resettle in residential projects in any state of the US.
Founded in 1954 and headquartered at Miami and listed on the New York Stock Exchange – Florida (NYSE: LEN), Lennar is the biggest real estate developer in the US. With a turnover of $20.57 billion in 2018, Lennar provides residential projects in 21 states and 50 cities in the US, with customers coming from 102 countries, including Vietnam.
By Bich Ngoc
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 27
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 28
- Escondido Among Worst Cities For First-Time Homebuyers: Study
- $60K Available to First-Time Homebuyers in Prince George's County
- Construction Ministry releases Vietnam's first quarterly real estate market report
- Mortgage Program Gives Homebuyers Rate Reduction in Prince George's County
- Austin Ranks High For Commercial Real Estate Investment
- Phu Yen meets criteria for Global Geopark
- Policies needed for Vietnam's automobile support industry
- PM Phuc sanguine about Vietnam-RoK partnership