Germany wants to co-operate with universities and colleges to implement dual vocational training programmes in Hanoi in order to improve the skills of students and make them globally employable. The German delegation visiting a tailoring class In a trip to Hanoi in the afternoon of March 22, the leaders of the Federal Republic of Germany’s Leipzig city visited The Vietnam Vocational College of Craft Art and Techniques. Accordingly, the delegation expressed interest in entering into a co-operation with the school. At the meeting, a representative of the city said that the co-operation would entail Germany’s highly effective dual vocational training model, half of which is practical training at enterprises. The delegation’s meeting with the Vietnam Vocational College of Craft Art and Techniques “We wish to establish a firm relationship with vocational training schools in Hanoi, to help graduated trainees to easier find employment,” said Kristian Kirpal, chairman of the Leipzig Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Kristian Kirpal introduced Germany’s vocational training programmes to the Hanoi People’s Committee on the same day According to Dirk Panter, member of Sachsen State’s parliament, “After the visit, we will design training programmes for each descriptor group, then Leipzig will support vocational training activities in… Read full this story
- Luke Skywalker launches Jedi training programme encouraging children to get fit
- Afghanistan tech training programme produces first graduates
- How to Train for a Half Marathon
- Essential Half Marathon Training Tips for Beginners
- Echocardiography Training Centre opens in HCM City
- How to Use a Rowing Machine As a Killer Cross-Training Tool
- Is Running a Marathon Without Training a Horrible Idea?
- Hanoi`s healthcare sector takes steps to meet people’s satisfaction
- Japan supports Hanoi in intelligent education system
- Int`l contestants join Hanoi Open Mathematics Competition
Germany commits to supply dual vocational training programmes to Hanoi have 298 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at March 25, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.