Creating favourable conditions for logistics development After two years of implementing the Prime Minister’s Decision 200/QĐ-TTg on the action plan for improving the competitiveness and development of Vietnam’s logistics by 2025 the logistics industry in general and the capacity of logistics enterprises have made significant progress. According to the Vietnam Association of Logistics Service Enterprises (VLA), along with the GDP growth rate, industrial production value, export and import turnover or value of retail sales and consumer services, Vietnams’ logistics service has reached a relatively high growth rate over recent time, rising from 12% to 14%. In addition, logistics infrastructure has also been improved over the past two years. The number of logistics centres, distribution centres, dry ports and bonded warehouses are increasing and they are also being upgraded technically. Many logistics centres have applied information technology in goods management, tracking and origin tracing. Some centres are even fully automated. On the other hand, the number of schools, institutes and foundations participating in logistics training is increasing, the training programmes have been upgraded towards professionalism, in line with reality, meanwhile teaching staff has increased in number and improved in level. However, besides the achieved results, the development of the logistics industry… Read full this story
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans area Business Briefs for Feb. 9, 2020
- Tesla up 20% after Panasonic posts first quarterly profit at battery business
- Wednesday briefing: Ripping end to State of the Union
- Thursday briefing: Brexit 'sets back economy for decade'
- Acadiana Business Briefs for Feb, 9, 2020
- Google is temporarily closing ALL of its China offices and restricting business travel to China and Hong Kong to prevent spread of deadly coronavirus
- NBC News President Calls Megyn Kelly Hiring a 'Lesson' Learned: 'Sometimes You Take Big Swings'
- The RBI policy statement
- China to halve tariffs on some U.S. imports as virus risks grow
- China to halve tariffs on some U.S. imports as coronavirus risks grow
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 30/3 have 320 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at March 29, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.