Learning English through apps is not a new idea in Vietnam, but in 2018 Vietnam’s startup community saw the arrival of the ELSA app, or “English Language Speech Assistant”, which raised $3.2 million for its AI-assisted language learning platform. This pre-Series A round of funding was led by Monk’s Hill Ventures, which invests in post-seed stage startups in Southeast Asia. One education startup applies AI technology to help English learners with their pronunciation. Photo: Viet Tuan Unlike other platforms that focus mainly on teaching grammar and vocabulary, ELSA uses AI and speech recognition technology to help language learners with their pronunciation. “Our main focus is always on making the best product possible with better technology and a more engaging experience for users, while continuing to grow user numbers around the world,” Ms. Van Dinh Hong Vu, Co-Founder and CEO of ELSA, told VET. AI app in 4.0 era ELSA’s strength lies in its proprietary AI technology in speech recognition, acting as a personal virtual pronunciation coach that gives instant and precise feedback on every sound you make. The app operates by listening to the learner’s voice and then comparing their pronunciation with the correct English pronunciation to provide feedback. It… Read full this story
- Ondaatje’s The English Patient wins Golden Man Booker Prize
- ‘The English Patient’ wins Golden Man Booker Prize
- ‘The English Patient’ wins the Golden Man Booker Prize
- Zsa Zsa, an English bulldog, wins World's Ugliest Dog Contest amid 'shower of slobber'
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionThe English Patient wins public poll of best Man Booker in 50 years
- English Patient wins Golden Booker Prize
- Xiaomi Mint Keyboard App With 23 Indic Languages Support Launched in Google Play Store
- Amazon Alexa Gets Multilingual Mode, Set to Support Hindi and English Simultaneously in India
- Reliance Jio's MyJio App Gets Updated With Jio Cloud Integration
- Honor PocketVision App Allows Visually Impaired Users Read Text With Their Phone’s Camera
App for English pronunciation wins over learners have 327 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.