EDITH Bowman is a familiar face and voice to British music fans, and she’s also taken on a presenting role at the Bafta TV awards.
But, what else do we know about the Scottish DJ and who is she married to? Here’s everything we know about her.
Edith Bowman was born in Anstruther, in Fife, Scotland, on January 15, 1974 – that makes her 45.
She kicked off her TV career presenting the news on MTV.
Edith used to host the Weekday Afternoon Show and the Weekend Morning on BBC Radio 1, and has been the voice for the television and radio adverts for electrical store Comet.
She has also hosted radio shows on Captial FM, BBC Radio Six Music and was the host of the re-launched of Virgin Radio UK Breakfast Show from March until September 2017.
TV wise, Edith has presented BBC Scotland series Teen Commandments plus Top of the Pops until the end of the series.
She has appeared in coverage of festivals such as Glastonbury, T In The Park and Reading and Leeds Festival, for both BBC Radio and TV.
Edith hosted The Biggest Weekend in 2018.
Liam and Naomi have first bust-up over Baftas with Cheryl ‘stunned’ over fling
COCKNEY RHYMING WANG
Danny Dyer snapped taking X-rated pics of his penis ‘smoking’ fags
dan & out
Danniella Westbrook kicked out of home after not paying £5k rent for 8 months
Kate Wright asks her NINE ‘favourite girls’ to be bridesmaids with big party
Brad Pitt spotted at ex-wife Jennifer Aniston’s 50th birthday party
Cheryl DECLINES video call from ex Liam Payne amid his Naomi Campbell romance
OZZY’S HOSPITAL DASH
Ozzy Osbourne, 70, rushed to intensive care over ‘fears of pneumonia’
mix it up
Jesy Nelson looks incredible on night with friends after split from Chris Hughes
water you doing?
Lauren Goodger shows off her figure as she poses in bikini on Dubai trip
Faye Brookes marrying Gareth Gates in a castle fit for a fairytale wedding
Who is Edith Bowman married to?
Edith is married to Editors frontman Tom Smith, who she wed in 2013.
Bowman has previously spoken of her relationship with Smith.
She said: “My husband asked me to marry him in 2013 when I was least expecting it.
“We’d always joked that we’d get married on our 10th anniversary together, but it still took me by surprise.
“We’ve lasted because we’re respectful of each other and each other’s work.
“Both our professional lives are in the public eye, so our relationship is private.”
“I manage to juggle family and work commitments because Tom and I coordinate our diaries.
“We also have an amazing nanny, who is a mother herself. That’s the thing I’ve come to terms with – it’s all right to ask for help.”
- Sarah Hyland gives her fiance Wells Adams a kiss on the Teen Choice Awards red carpet
- Grammy Awards 2020: Lewis Capaldi shares a picture of himself sitting on TOILET before his animated red carpet appearance as he makes awards debut
- NTAs 2020: Tess Daly and Vernon Kay put on a united front as they make rare red carpet appearance together
- JLS coordinate in eye-catching suits at BRITs in first red carpet since reunion
- Alison Hammond is devastated as The Rock 'DUMPS' her after two years of 'marriage' for his partner Lauren Hashian (and serves her 'divorce papers' on the red carpet!)
- EastEnders actress Tamzin Outhwaite, 49, defends her relationship with younger boyfriend Tom Child, 28
- Daytime Emmys 2019: DailyMailTV wins Outstanding Entertainment News Program... as Alex Trebek accepts award amid cancer battle and Amy Poehler makes surprise appearance
- CFDA Awards 2019 Winners: The Complete List
- How “Red Table Talk” Became Damage Control For Black Celebs
- Jada’s “Red Table Talk” Interview With Snoop Dogg Was Frustrating
- 'Didn't see THAT coming!': BBC 'fix' row as Ben Stokes is named Sports Personality of the Year an hour AFTER Gary Lineker called him the 'main award winner' - as host admits: 'I f***ed up!'
- Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith Are Married
- From John Mayer to Kelsea Ballerini to Leon Bridges, Here’s Who’s Presenting at the 2019 Grammys
- iHeartRadio Music Awards 2019: Everything to Know About the Big Show
- Saturday Night Live: Host Jennifer Lopez slips into her iconic 2000 GRAMMYs Versace gown as she jokes she looks 'better now than I did 20 years ago'
- Court Report: How Michigan State's Tom Izzo changed how he coaches Cassius Winston after a family tragedy
- The Logies are mocked around the clock, but it's still Australian TV's biggest night
- Sylvia Jeffreys crowned ‘best dressed’ on social media
- Houston Ballet celebrates 50th anniversary with a golden, record-breaking $1.8 million gala
- Kidnaps, stalkers, racism — your heart sinks like Queen Vic’s pleasure boat at EastEnders special
Who is Edith Bowman? Baftas 2019 red carpet host and DJ married to Tom Smith have 801 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 10, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.