Yesterday, that dizzying success came to grinding halt with the shock announcement the beloved Napoleon Perdis beauty brand was in voluntary administration with hundreds of jobs now at risk. But where did it all go wrong for the man behind one of the country’s biggest success stories? • ‘Waste of money’: $235 event slammed • Aussie beauty icon’s shock collapse • Wedding drama sparks $1.2 million idea Over the years, Napoleon Perdis has risen to become a household name, appearing on TV shows such as Australia’s Next Top Model, securing superstar Melissa George as the face of a 2007 cosmetics line and even starring in his own reality show, Get Your Face On, in 2008. Perdis, pictured at the Myer Autumn/Winter fashion parade in 2016, is known for his striking fashion sense. Napoleon Perdis. Picture: Toby ZernaSource:News Corp Australia He amassed a multimillion-dollar fortune, splurging on luxury properties including a plush harbourside pad in Sydney’s Double Bay as well as an opulent, $6 million home in the Hollywood Hills and a $4 million, five-bedroom weekender in Palm Springs — although the family eventually swapped America for Greece. Napoleon Perdis is the man behind the cult Aussie beauty brand.Source:Supplied Perdis never… Read full this story
- Yet again, Hurricanes left to figure out what went wrong
- What went wrong for Ronda Rousey and where does she go from here?
- A lot of things went wrong for Rams in ugly loss at Arizona
- Wichita State exit interview: A lot went right, only the ending went wrong
- Timberwolves left wondering what went wrong, again
- What went wrong for the Cincinnati Bengals
- What went wrong in Houston? 3 reasons Rockets fired Kevin McHale
- Kevin Harvick’s crew chief, Rodney Childers, reflects on what went wrong at Homestead
- A lot went wrong for Lions on Hail Mary
- 2014-15 Miami Heat: What went wrong, what went right
Where it all went wrong for makeup entrepreneur Napoleon Perdis have 311 words, post on www.news.com.au at February 6, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.