VinaCapital offloads Vietnam’s FPT stake worth over US$7 million to foreign investors Vietnam’s leading asset management firm VinaCapital, through VOF Investment Limited, has offloaded nearly 3.9 million shares of leading IT firm FPT Corporation to Australia’s Macquarie Bank and Florida Retirement System in a deal worth VND170 billion (US$7.34 million), local media reported. According to the Vietnam Securities Depository (VSD), VOF Investment Limited has transferred 3.05 million FPT shares to Macquarie Bank and 500,000 to Florida Retirement System. Macquarie Bank also acquired another 300,000 FPT shares from VinaCapital’s Forum One – VCG Partners Vietnam Fund and 30,000 from SHBNPP Vietnam Securitiy Master Investment Trust. The transaction value was not disclosed. However, based on the current market price of FPT shares at VND 44,200 (US$1.91) each, the value of the transaction is estimated at VND170 billion (US$7.34 million). In 2018, FPT posted revenue and a pre-tax profit of VND23.21 trillion (US$1 billion) and VND3.85 trillion (US$166.58 million), up 6% and 11% against the year’s estimations, respectively. Additionally, FPT’s earnings per share (EPS) reached VND3,900 (US$0.16), while its profit margin stood at 16.6%, 1.7 times higher than the rate recorded in the same period last year. Macquarie Bank is currently a major… Read full this story
- Renault to return to Formula One as factory team; will take 65% stake worth £65 million in Lotus F1 – report
- Floyd Mayweather comes out of retirement to defeat Tenshin Nasukawa in the first round of exhibition worth $9 million
- Sports K+ secures Premier League rights in Vietnam as Facebook streaming deal collapses Foreign doctors learn from Vietnamese
- Is Tevita Pangai Jr worth one million dollars and/or a very naughty boy?
- Sports Vietnam defeat Philippines in Qatar friendly Vietnam grows into preferred destination for foreigners seeking medical care
- Sports First professional kart racing in Vietnam to begin in May 2019 Foreign doctors learn from Vietnamese
- Former Top Gear trio not worth £160 million – Netflix
- Adam Thielen lands monstrous extension from Vikings reportedly worth $64 million over four years
- Blue Jays join extension craze, sign Randal Grichuk to five-year deal worth $52 million
- Blue Jays, Randal Grichuk agree to five-year extension worth $52 million
VinaCapital offloads Vietnam’s FPT stake worth over US$7 million to foreign investors have 347 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at February 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.