In June 2018, the 31-year-old female patient was rushed to the hospital following a traffic accident, with her left eye area being seriously injured.
She underwent the operation after a CT scan showed that she had orbital floor fracture.
After six months, her eyes have completely recovered, marking the success of Vietnam’s first-ever blowout structure endoscopic surgery.-VNA
- Project Vietnam Foundation to provide free surgery to children with cleft lip
- Supervisor Diane Burgis to have open-heart surgery
- Mum’s warning as son, 11, fractures skull and has brain op after BMX skate ramp fall while riding without helmet
- Politics Vietnam wishes for peace, stability in Venezuela: spokesperson Patient sings during first awake brain surgery in Vietnam
- Children with facial defects in central regions get free surgeries
- Politics Indian President Kovind on first state visit to Vietnam Patient sings during first awake brain surgery in Vietnam
- Politics Vietnam, Laos to strengthen comprehensive cooperation Robot-assisted surgery trending in Vietnam's major cities
- Politics Trump lands in Vietnam for second summit with N.Korea's Kim Robot-assisted surgery trending in Vietnam's major cities
- Politics Top Vietnamese leader holds talks with US president in Hanoi Robot-assisted surgery trending in Vietnam's major cities
- Miss International Vietnam teaches Japanese students how to model on stage