General Director of the Vietnam News Agency (VNA) Nguyễn Đức Lợi meets RoK Prime Minister Lee Nak-yon (R)in Seoul on Monday. — VNA/VNS Photo Hữu Tuyên Viet Nam News SEOUL – General Director of Vietnam News Agency (VNA) Nguyễn Đức Lợi lauded the growing Việt Nam-Republic of Korea (RoK) ties in diverse areas during a meeting with RoK Prime Minister Lee Nak-yon in Seoul yesterday. Lợi introduced the role and function of the VNA and underlined the need to enhance information sharing between the VNA and the RoK’s Yonhap news agency. He said Vietnamese people pay close attention to the RoK and its people so the two news agencies have a responsibility to deepen mutual understanding between the two countries. PM Lee, for his part, wished that the VNA and Yonhap would continue serving as bridges to promote bilateral ties. He also conveyed his thanks to the Vietnamese Government for facilitating RoK businesses’ operations in Việt Nam over the years, as well as providing support for Korean people in the country. The same day, General Director Lợi had talks with Yonhap President Sung-boo Cho. Lợi wished Yonhap would share its experience in the use of artificial intelligence in news production,… Read full this story
- Korean Ambassador's contributions to Vietnam-RoK ties praised
- Viet Nam transforms secondary towns into more competitive tourism...
- What Is Clinical Death? Egyptian State Reports Of Mubarak’s Clinical Death Contradicted By Global News Agencies
- World news agencies visit 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic sites
- Incoming Tea Party Republican: ‘We Should Censor American News Agencies Which Enabled’ WikiLeaks
- Iranian State News Agency: CNN Fabricated President’s Quotes About the Holocaust
- Facebook Deletes Hundreds of Fake News Pages Linked to Russian News Agency Sputnik
- As Dow Dives, Viewers Flock To Fox News In Prime; CNN, MSNBC Have Rare Tie For Second
- Dan Abrams: News Corp Leaders ‘Have To Be Thrilled’ About Investigations Into Other Papers
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – June 29
Vietnam News Agency leader lauds Việt Nam-RoK’s ties have 336 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.