At the MoU signing ceremony (Photo: VNA) Sydney (VNA) – The Australian Human Rights Commission will help Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh National Academy of Politics (HCMA) integrate lessons on human rights into the public school curricula, per a memorandum of understanding inked between both sides in Sydney on February 26. Training for educational managers, developing the Vietnamese version of Rightsapp – the first mobile application that allows users to quickly access the United Nations’ human rights treaties and agreements, and building an interactive learning portal on human rights will be included in the programme. At the signing ceremony, Prof. Dr. Nguyen Xuan Thang, Vice Chairman of the Vietnamese Party Central Committee’s Theoretical Council and HCMA Director, described this as an important event as it marks bilateral cooperation in promoting and protecting human rights through education, consolidating the friendship between Vietnam and Australia. Thang affirmed that the Vietnamese Party and Government always pay attention to respecting, protecting and implementing human rights. Particularly, the Constitution amended in 2013 reflects Vietnam’s respect for human rights and ensures better implementation of citizens’ fundamental rights and obligations. Vietnam has joined bilateral and multilateral forums on human rights. In addition, it has signed and ratified seven… Read full this story
- Human Rights Activists Ask Nicki Minaj to Cancel Her Concert in Angola
- The New York Human Rights Commission Is Investigating The Wing [Updated]
- Human Rights Groups Stand Against Formula One's Oppressive New Host Country
- How Standing Rock Is Forcing Oil Investors to Consider Human Rights
- Pussy Riot Sue Russian Government in European Human Rights Court
- Biometric Bills at 'high risk' of breaching human rights: Commissioner
- For Indigenous Communities, The Fight Against Climate Change Is a Fight For Human Rights
- Here's the Shocking Human Rights Cost of a Manicure in New York City
- Is Australia's telco national security law compatible with human rights?
- Denmark considers blockchain a new weapon in the fight for human rights
Vietnam, Australia cooperate in human rights education have 322 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 26, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.