Vietnam Airlines JSC (VNA) is planning to auction the surplus B777 and F70 aircraft spare parts stocks.
|Vietnam Airlines to auction the surplus aircraft spare parts stocks|
If there would be of your interest, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following address before 17h00 date 28 February 2019 to receive a bid documents from:
Dinh Ngoc Tung, deputy director of Supply and Material Management Department
Address: 200 Nguyen Son Street, Long Bien district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Email: [email protected],
Tel: +84-24-38273774, ext. 2841, or HP: (84) 903290971;
Or Tran Viet Phuong, email: [email protected]
Tel: +84-24-38273774, ext. 2839, or HP: (84) 913525551.
Proposal must be sent to VNA before 17h00 date 15 March 2019 (local time).
By Nguyen Huong
- Vietnam Airlines signs two deals worth $1bn
- Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific adjust flight schedules due to storm
- Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific add nearly 230,000 seats for Tet holiday
- Vietnam Airlines and Jetstar Pacific offer discounts at Travel Mart 2019
- Vietnam Airlines earns over USD 1 billion in Q1
- Vietnam Airlines becomes official carrier of German state
- New Fighter Jets Chronically Short of Spare Parts
- The mystery of Vietnam’s trade surplus
- Vietnam, US ink $2.7 bln deals
- Hessen plays crucial role in promoting Vietnam-Germany ties