The Hanoitimes – I would like to wish the people of Vietnam a wonderful Tet celebration with family and friends. I know that Tet celebrations also mean that many travel far and wide to reunite with family and loved ones. Whether travelling or not, I wish all Vietnamese a safe and joyous holiday. “Vietnam-Canada relationship is really comprehensive”: Canadian envoy Vietnam aims to promote trade ties with Chile, Canada: PM Hanoi looks to tap cooperation potential with Canada Ambassador: Vietnam, Canada pose to great potential for cooperation Room for cooperation between Hanoi and Canada remains large On the occasion of 2019 Lunar New Year, the Year of the Pig, Ambassador of Canada to Vietnam Deborah Paul talks to Hanoitimes on the Canada – Vietnam relationship in 2018 and hopes for an impetus in 2019. She also shares her thoughts about the traditional Tet in Vietnam. Could you name the biggest highlights of the Canada – Vietnam relationship over the past year? 2018 marked an important milestone as Canada and Vietnam celebrated the 45th anniversary of diplomatic relations, underpinned by strong people-to-people ties. A significant contribution to the strength of our relations is made by the vibrant Vietnamese-Canadian community of nearly… Read full this story
- THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME TO DRESS BEAUTIFULLY
- Blue Christmas: It's the most wonderful time of the year — but what if it's not for you?
- The most wonderful time of the year — unless you're homeless
- It's time BCCI, PCB work together for resumption of bilateral cricket: Javed Miandad
- It's time BCCI, PCB work together for resumption of bilateral cricket: Miandad
- It's time BCCI, PCB work together: Miandad
- Vietnam: The War That Killed Trust
- Vietnam: 2003-2018 Historical Data now available
- Vietnam’s U16s stroll to 7-0 win over Mongolia in AFC Championship qualifiers
- The Times at Gettysburg, July 1863: A Reporter’s Civil War Heartbreak
“Tet is a wonderful time in Vietnam that symbolizes inclusion and togetherness” have 304 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at February 4, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.